Tee up with the Open Arms Care Foundation to support the 2nd Annual OAC October Open Golf Tournament amp; to benefit the clients of Open Arms Care Knoxville.
21 teams. 18 holes. 1 cause....Making a positive difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
Registration includes Cart & Green fees at this member only club, Lunch, On-Course Beverages, Practice Range, Player Gift Bag and MORE!
- Monday, October 14th, 2013
- Registration/Practice Range/Lunch and Silent Auction all begin at 11:00 AM
- Shotgun Start at 12:30 PM
- Flight Awards...Longest Drive...Hole-in-One...Closest to the Pin...Putting Competition
- Awesome Silent Auction!
- All-Inclusive Ticket Packages available at the event
- Awards ceremony and Silent Auction winners announced immediately following play
Registration & Sponsorship Forms
- Click here to download the registration form (PDF). Fax to (865) 694-0384 Attn: Nikki Vinsant or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here for information on Sponsorship Opportunities (PDF).
- Click here for the Auction Donation Form (PDF).
Online Registration-Register Now! Online Registration
-For additional information contact Nikki Vinsant at (865) 230-0977 or email@example.com.
About the Course
Designed in 1995, Gettysvue offers over 6,500 yards of championship golf with Zoysia grass enhancing the course’s natural beauty. With water coming into play on nine of the 18 holes, this course will challenge you – no matter what skill level you possess. Gettysvue Polo, Golf & Country Club is located at 9317 Linksview Drive, Knoxville, TN 37922. For additional information about the golf course, please click here.
About Open Arms Care Corporation
OAC is a nonprofit organization focused on helping individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities reach their maximum potential through life skills development, vocational services, recreational therapies and community integration. Our vision is to help our clients lead dignified and meaningful lives.
The Open Arms Care Foundation (OACF) was established with the mission and purpose of raising funds to provide expanded programs, services, and equipment to enhance the quality of life for the clients of Open Arms Care.