Please join us for the 7th Annual Open Arms Care Golf Tournament & Silent Auction Fundraiser. The event will feature an 18-hole scramble and silent auction with dozens of fantastic items up for bid. Make plans to join us!
- Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
- 12:00p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Forrest Crossing Golf Course
- Silent Auction begins at 12:00 PM
- Free Lunch, 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- 18-hole scramble
- Free Refreshments on Course
- Awards Ceremony at Finish
- Your Support Benefits OAC Clients!
- Click here to download the registration form (). Fax the registration form to (615) 776-1012 or email to email@example.com.
- Click here for information on Sponsorship Opportunities ().
- Click here for the Auction Donation Form ().
For additional information, please contact OACF at (615) 776-1011
About the Course
The 18-hole Forrest Crossing Golf Course is located at 750 Riverview Drive, Franklin, TN 37064. For additional information about the golf course, please click here.
About Open Arms Care Corporation
OAC is a nonprofit organization focused on helping individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities reach their maximum potential through life skills development, vocational services, recreational therapies and community integration. Our vision is to help our clients lead dignified and meaningful lives.
The Open Arms Care Foundation (OACF) was established with the mission and purpose of raising funds to provide expanded programs, services, and equipment to enhance the quality of life for the clients of Open Arms Care.