We welcome you with open arms…
Enter into a world where your heart brims will fullness. Where possibilities are endless. Where you can make a positive difference.
Do you belong to a group with a passion for service?
Part of your company charitable activities, church group, crafting/sewing group, art class, animal rescue, or school group? Open Arms Care clients can benefit from your generosity, your talents, your time.
Spending time with others
Contact your local city operation for volunteer opportunities.
Bits and Pieces
Open Arms Care is grateful for all donations generously contributed for the benefit of our clients. Did you know we also accept items such as supplies for our art program, medical supplies and household furnishings?
Looking for a project for your Sunday school class or mission group, boy scouts/girl scouts troop, fraternity/sorority, or corporate giving program? Let our client needs be the best thing that ever happened to your group!
- Temporal thermometers
- AED Defibrillators
- Blood pressure cuffs
- Wicker or wrought iron patio furniture
- Rocker gliders
- Bird feeders/Hummingbird feeders
- Gas or charcoal grills
- Rocker recliners
- Kerosene heaters
- #2, #3 and #5 House Paint Brushes
- Painters tape
- Masking tape
- Bubble wrap
- Utrecht Studio Series Acrylic paint
- Wood for framing
- Mitre saw
- BigKeys keyboards for computer access
- Bigtrack Trackballs
- Musical instruments
- Ball pools
- Bubbling water columns
- Stimulating wall mount fun mirrors (multiplication, waves, curves) see Flaghouse Special Needs for more information
- Mirror balls
- Body Bean Bags/Pillows see eSpecial Needs Seating for more information
- Inflatable climbing shapes
Contact 615-254-4006 for more information.
Have items in your desk drawer, craft room or closet that you can re-purpose?
Cards you have received, including Christmas cards
Ink pads and stamps
Die cut shapes
If you’d like more information on how you can get involved with Open Arms Care, contact us!